Safety net

Who keeps a spare pair of shorts or slacks with them when away from home in case of a wardrobe malfunction.
I never did until recently, when I ripped my shorts on the way to a band rehearsal and had to tape them back together. Now I have a pair of shorts in the car when I travel.

This topic was edited
RE:Safety net

I have twice torn my trousers at work. The first time I had a coat long enough to cover up. The second I had to use staples to repair them.

In both cases I bobbed next door to Matalan to buy replacement trousers.

Apparently I bend down wrongly which is why I tear my trousers.

I did have an emergency pair of pants in the car, but that was no use as I was nowhere near my car

This post was edited

That's a great idea to keep a spare pair of pants in the car, better still in my work bag, has I'm always out delivering

This post was edited

Never had an accident before but have to admit it is a great idea to have a spare.

This post was edited

I've had two "accidents" so far.
The first was canal boating where the crotch seam failed over a length of about six inches. In that case I was able to retrieve a pair of black briefs from the boat to wear under my black trousers.
The second was a pair of shorts which split down the fly position as I put them on to have a pre-booked paella at the cafe on the C-O beach. In that case I managed to keep the gap closed until I was choosing ice creams for dessert when I had an "emergence" which amused the young waitress - according to my wife who witnessed it. On leaving the cafe I left the shorts in the nearest litter bin.

This post was edited