Last thing you did nude with another...

What is the last thing you did nude in public, or with someone who is not a significant other, or whith a friend who is not a nudist?
For me it was trying on different pants in a department store (over-sized) dressing room with the saleswoman staying in the dressing roomwatching me change and assessing the different pants. My shirt was removed andI was bare under my pants...so I was nude when changing pants.

This topic was edited
RE: Last thing you did nude with another...

Made nude snow angels with ten guests in our front yard last night!

This post was edited

Chatted with the pool guy and his niece while they cleaned my pool.

This post was edited

Received a massage from a similarly attired masseuse

This post was edited

Last nude thing I did in front of another person was have a conversation with him in my living room. Prior to that I was nude in a pool with other people for water aerobics. The day before that I had dinner nude with a number of my friends and then was the DJ for the subsequent dance.

Of course as I live in a clothing optional community I am usually nude in front of others all the time and to us it is perfectly natural to be nude.

This post was edited

I live only with my husband and 3 cats on our property. We always welcome friends who drop by for a dip in our hot tub. The last social nude time I had was 10 days ago for Travelites' New Years Eve gathering. The next time we have anything planned is this weekend in Cleveland, GA for the East Coast nude Chili Cookoff that my club sponsors each year.

This post was edited

went camping and enjoyed the outdoors

This post was edited

Seems like answering the front door in the nude could wind up being offensive, if the person at the door doesn't know that you are a nudist. In that case itmight beconsidered exhibitionism and not nudism!

This post was edited
Last thing done nude with another

The lawn care people come to cut and trim yard...I helped them move lawn furniture and toys off the lawn. Roll up the hose and talk with them about trimming on the hedge. We live in Pasco County Florida, so views on nude here are very relaxed, and it is my yard. They seem to be fine with it and I see no need to run into the house when they come. Crew of three men.

This post was edited

Answered the front door to the postwoman, haven't seen her smile like that in a long time.
Nakedspark, my mail lady smiled too....she was laughing though

This post was edited
last thing done nude with another

well without getting banned, I will say this instead
Talking to my personal trainer at the health club. We both stopped changed and talked for over a half hour nude
He was quite comfortable with it and I obviously am as well

This post was edited