RE: Last thing you did nude with another...

Walked

This post was edited

Slept through the night, spent the day and took a nap. Now at the computers!

This post was edited

After having sex with her, lay naked on top of the bed with my young girlfriend (I was 55 she was 21) in an embrace with my penis still inside her. Fell asleep and woke up hours later still in the same embrace, still connected!That's Last thing you did nude with another... so you haven't been laid in three years?

This post was edited

greeted a house guest a few minutes ago after he pedaled 70 miles to get here today. he is showering up now.We will see if takes the " when in Rome " attitude or not. Either way is fine with me

This post was edited

Played volleyball today at the resort.

This post was edited

After having sex with her, lay naked on top of the bed with my young girlfriend (I was 55 she was 21) in an embrace with my penis still inside her. Fell asleep and woke up hours later still in the same embrace, still connected!That's Last thing you did nude with another... so you haven't been laid in three years?
Clearly misinterpreting the relevance of the answer to the question and obviously trying to be a smart arse while in fact nothing more than an arsehole.

This post was edited

Clearly misinterpreting the relevance of the answer to the question and obviously trying to be a smart arse while in fact nothing more than an arsehole.
You said the last thing you did nude with another ... was sex with a 21 year old when you were 55 - you are now 58 - what did I misinterpret?

This post was edited

Re-wrapped an atomizer coil for my personal vaporizer while a clothed friend was sitting on the bar stool next to me. All while my SO was mixing mojitos for us. He has been nude with us at times so it wasn't much of a deal. It seems that the only times he and his wife get nude is when they've had enough to drink, so I don't really think of them as nudists.

This post was edited

I was nude while talking to a couple I meet on my daily 2 mile walk

This post was edited

Laying on the bed with my wife as we each surf the net on our tablets.

This post was edited