Nice last few days

The last several days have been quite nice. We have not had a lot going on so I've been able to keep the clothes off just about the entire time except for a couple quick errands. Making it even better is my wife staying nude most of the time as well even though nudism isn't her thing. She had some things to take care of at work this last Friday so I took care of getting dinner. That was one of my quick errands so I got dressed and ran out and picked up some Chinese food. When I got home she had gotten home, stripped and laid down to rest. I got home with the food and set it out. She then came out wanting to eat so I did not get a chance to lose the clothes and be comfortable. Usually when we eat if someone is nude it is me. On Friday, I was the one dressed at the dinner table and she was the one nude. Nice change.

This topic was edited
RE:Nice last few days

Except for a few cooler days this summer, I've been nude at home and outside where no one can see from June thru September. I hate getting dressed to go into town for errands. A few times I've caught myself, while running thru the check list of getting the keys, my wallet, my glasses, my cell phone, and my laptop, of remembering at the very last second the I needed to be clothed for the errand trip into town. Today it is rainy and cold. I also put on shoes today, which I've not worn since early June, except for grass mowing. When I lived in town, I could never wear just myself.

This post was edited

Four full days now I havent had to go anywhere and have done some work from home and some chores and cleanup around the house. So four solid days now I havent put clothes on. Today it as in the upper 80s so it was a nice day to get out in the yard for some cleanup. Unfortunately the pool has now gotten chilly. So with the nice warm day today I got the electric blower out and blew off the patio, deck, and pool decking that has started to get some leaves, twigs etc from our oaks trees. Nice part is no concern about being seen, not because neighbors dont have any view. Instead we have five lots adjoining ours and two are two story homes with full view of our backyard but the neighbors have no problem with me being nude in our yard. Today one of the neighbors had their window open upstairs in a room with probably the best view of our yard and Im pretty sure they were working in the room while I was running the blower.

This post was edited

Four full days now I havent had to go anywhere and have done some work from home and some chores and cleanup around the house. So four solid days now I havent put clothes on. Today it as in the upper 80s so it was a nice day to get out in the yard for some cleanup. Unfortunately the pool has now gotten chilly. So with the nice warm day today I got the electric blower out and blew off the patio, deck, and pool decking that has started to get some leaves, twigs etc from our oaks trees. Nice part is no concern about being seen, not because neighbors dont have any view. Instead we have five lots adjoining ours and two are two story homes with full view of our backyard but the neighbors have no problem with me being nude in our yard. Today one of the neighbors had their window open upstairs in a room with probably the best view of our yard and Im pretty sure they were working in the room while I was running the blower.

Is this your longest continuous nude time?
If not what was?

This post was edited

Nope 10 full days a couple of times on vacations to Jamaica. Grand Lido Negril (when SuperCluns owned it and before it was rebuilt) and N Resort before it closed.

This post was edited

Nope 10 full days a couple of times on vacations to Jamaica. Grand Lido Negril (when SuperCluns owned it and before it was rebuilt) and N Resort before it closed.

Nothing at the resorts required clothing?
Did you bring anything except what you wore to get there?
How did it feel to get dressed after being continuously nude so long?

This post was edited

Nope 10 full days a couple of times on vacations to Jamaica. Grand Lido Negril (when SuperCluns owned it and before it was rebuilt) and N Resort before it closed.Nothing at the resorts required clothing?Did you bring anything except what you wore to get there?How did it feel to get dressed after being continuously nude so long?

Now that you mention. It Grand Lido did require clothing in the restaurants and the non nude parts of the resort so unless we had food brought in or from the nude beach bar and grill there were periods where clothing was worn. But N Resort was nude from the back of the reception area on includeing the restaurants so there is was a true full 10 days. The bar and grill next door did not care if you walked the beach nude and the rest beyond that was undeveloped so you could walk almost two miles with no issue.

On our trips to N Resort my wife and I packed everything in one carry on so yes, pretty much wore the same clothes getting there and getting back. It sucked having to get dressed again but we were headed home to our kids again.

This post was edited