RE:Men's room observation.

In the locker room at the gym, I am nude for as long as possible. So are lot of other guys. It is common for guys to be seen talking while nude while there. I am not shy being nude around strangers.

This post was edited

At Orient Land Trust, a clothing optional resort up in the San Luis Valley of Colorado, the bath house is unisex, and the urinals are visible to anyone who walks into the building. So it's not unusual for two naked men to be at the urinals doing their business when a kid (who might be naked, or maybe not) runs in with its mother (who might also be naked, or maybe not) right behind, and trots into one of the stalls which are right behind the urinals: and no one bats an eyelash. In my times there, using the urinals, I've engaged in conversation with other men about everything from the flora and the fauna of the place to our urologists and prostate issues: but sometimes we just take our leaks in silence, flush, and walk away, naked.

Seems really healthy (in so many ways); I wish there were more such places.

This post was edited

At Orient Land Trust, a clothing optional resort up in the San Luis Valley of Colorado, the bath house is unisex, and the urinals are visible to anyone who walks into the building. So it's not unusual for two naked men to be at the urinals doing their business when a kid (who might be naked, or maybe not) runs in with its mother (who might also be naked, or maybe not) right behind, and trots into one of the stalls which are right behind the urinals: and no one bats an eyelash. In my times there, using the urinals, I've engaged in conversation with other men about everything from the flora and the fauna of the place to our urologists and prostate issues: but sometimes we just take our leaks in silence, flush, and walk away, naked.Seems really healthy (in so many ways); I wish there were more such places.

Bell Acres was that way (not sure if it still is). It "threw me off" at first; especially when a Mom with her small son hoisted him up to the urinal next to me. All three of us were naked; and I had never experienced anything like that before. I was also surprised by how quickly I got used to it. After that I didn't pay it much mind.

In the textile world, though...this would be unthinkable. Especially nowadays.

This post was edited

Turtle Lake Resort has a unisex bathroom that has stalls and urinals. I have stood nude at the urinal nude while a woman was in the room. They do have a women's only bathroom too. I am glad they have doors on the stall

This post was edited

Two points occur to me arising from the above posts.
Firstly it is usually possible to avoid splatter by pointing your penis in a suitable direction. Some european manufacturers used to put a picture of a bee under the glaze a the right point for men of average stature.
Secondly, if there is a set of five vacant urinals in a long row I will sometimes in a moment of perverse mischief use the middle one, thus forcing the next person to either us one next to somebody or wait until one of the three of us has finished.

This post was edited

The low mounted urinals are in compliance with the standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act.

This post was edited

I do not have any urinal problems. I go in a stall. Drop my pants and pee sitting down. Toilet paper is handy to wipe away that annoying last drop.

This post was edited

I do not have any urinal problems. I go in a stall. Drop my pants and pee sitting down. Toilet paper is handy to wipe away that annoying last drop.

Same here, I like to make sure it's dry. Can't stand at the urinal for a minute or two dabbing it with tissue, when finished peeing.

This post was edited

I go in a stall as well. Mostly I stand. Seldom sit.
There is no toilet paper at the urinals.
Wipe it dry before tucking it away.

This post was edited

As has already been mentioned, splash back can be controlled with proper aiming. What works for me is to aim at the back about 2 inch's up from the bottom. Surface tension of the pee seems to hold it to the urinal, it also helps if you can hold back a bit and not achieve fire hose like pressures ;-)

I wish most men would stand closer or stretch it out before they start peeing. More often than not there is a puddle on the floor at the urinal. It seem's that many don't understand about surface tension, as the stream starts to fade pee starts to cling to the skin and flow down to the lowest spot then drip off. Been off the farm long enough that I am NO longer used to walking in that stuff ;-)

This post was edited