RE:Men's room observation.

As has already been mentioned, splash back can be controlled with proper aiming. ;-)

I mounted a scope on mine to improve the aiming.

This post was edited

[I mounted a scope on mine to improve the aiming.

Where can I purchase one of these scopes? LOL

This post was edited

[I mounted a scope on mine to improve the aiming.Where can I purchase one of these scopes? LOL

Any decent gun shop will have them. Get one intended for a pistol, as the ones made for rifles are just too long and hard to get focused at the shorter ranges it will be used on. But you will have to fabricate the mount you use to attach it. Drilling and tapping holes for screws to go in won't work, or at least be very painful to get done.

This post was edited

First for the guys wanting scope, does your penis have bad breath? (Pun intended)When I stand back at a urinal, I don't have to stand so far back that I am peeing on the floor. I mean I am not so close that I am hiding and pee is splashing on me.I have a birth right to stand to pee. At birth, and since, I have a penis and that gives me the right to stand to pee.The urinary meatus at the tip of the penis is very sensitive. If you ever have a need for antibotics due to a prostate infection, you will learn that the type of stimulation that results from wiping with a tissue is not good for your penis. If a penis is moved to shake off the last drops, and one waits about 10 to 15 seconds, any remaining moisture at the urinary meatus will dry via evaporation. This works for billions of human penises, several times a day.Hiding in a stall, where one sits, does not address the pee shy issue but avoids it.When I was a college freshman, I was in a freshman men's dorm where the urinals were troughs for up to 10 guys at a time. I had a room mate who was from a small town, his father died young, and he had no siblings. He admitted to me that he was afraid to use urinals and felt it was due to his expreince growing up.We talked and worked out the following routine. When I needed to pee, I would tell him and he would go with me. We would stand at the urinal with our penises out together while I only peed. He would then go pee in a stall. This enabled him to get used to standing at a urinal.Eventually, we were standing at the trough one morning and he started peeing after I started and we both peed. From that point on, he would sometimes be able to pee with me and sometimes not with the same routine. After a while, he always peed when I did and sometimes started peeing first. Eventually, we were both at the library with regular urinals, and needed to pee and he peed at a urinal there. At some point, and I don't remember when, he peed at urinals just like other guys.In short, find a friend you can confide in. If you are in a college dorm or some other room mate situation, that is great for convenience. Start with your going to the urinals when he needs to pee. Both agree to take your penises out even if only he pees so you get used to the experience. Eventually when you are standing at a urinal with your penis out and your friend's penis is peeing next to you and you can hear him peeing, you will pee at the urinal.

The urinary meatus at the tip of the penis is very sensitive. If you ever have a need for antibotics due to a prostate infection, you will learn that the type of stimulation that results from wiping with a tissue is not good for your penis. If a penis is moved to shake off the last drops, and one waits about 10 to 15 seconds, any remaining moisture at the urinary meatus will dry via evaporation. This works for billions of human penises, several times a day.

You just let the urine dry on the head of your penis? Doesnt that start to smell afterwards?

Especially if you're not circumcised.

This post was edited

QUOTE POST #41
PhilTurner I always shake my penis after peeing and while there might be a small bit of moisture on the meatus there is not much. I never use paper to dry after urinating, even when sitting on a toilet.
I shake. For guys who worry about those last few drops getting in your pants you can quickly press up behind your scrotum and get those last few drops out. I do that when I am going commando with thin shorts. Works every time to eliminate the dribble.

You said, "while there might be a small bit of moisture."
That moisture is URINE!
You wipe urine on your scrotum and let it dry there?
You said, "Works every time to eliminate the dribble."
You now have dried urine on the head of your penis AND on your scrotum.
You seem to think this is better than wiping yourself clean with toilet paper.
Have you explained this to any sex partners you may have?
At the end of the day and numerous trips to the bathroom, don't you smell bad?

This post was edited

Oh, I was just sharing my own practice in response to your questions. I guess I wasn't clear and I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I didn't say I put urine behind my balls, never, of course not. That would be a rather unpleasant and unsanitary practice. I said two different things.

First, I pointed out I don't use toilet paper to dry my penis. I shake urine moisture (which is sterile as it comes out by the way) from the head of my penis. I also pointed out that I am circumcised. (I don't know, but I think if I was uncircumcised I would do the same, just make sure that my foreskin was retracted.)

Second, I suggested that after peeing and shaking off the last drops of urine, if you are worried about drops of urine/liquid/moisture leaking out into your pants, try taking your hand (your hand should be dry unless you accidentally urinated on it) and reach behind your ball sack and slightly press once or twice. The small remaining amount of pee will get pushed out. Then shake again and your done. It's like when you turn off a garden hose and then pick it up and see some water is still in the hose. If you squeeze or shake that hose you can empty it.
But don't put a garden hose in your pants. That would help keep you clean but it would be very uncomfortable. :)

By the way...all this discussion is just one more reason to go naked all the time and air dry your penis.

This post was edited

I always like using open urinals, Seeing guys try to get a peek at my tattooed cock. LOL

This post was edited

I think if I noticed you have a tattoo on your penis I probably would give it a second look. And by the way, it would be difficult to not notice yours! In the locker room only a few of us stay naked, walk around that way, but I always also stand naked at the urinal. They have a narrow divider but it doesn't provide much privacy so you are pretty exposed on all sides except the front. You don't have to intentionally look, but a tattooed dick would probably grab anybody's attention.

This post was edited

QUOTE POST #41PhilTurner I always shake my penis after peeing and while there might be a small bit of moisture on the meatus there is not much. I never use paper to dry after urinating, even when sitting on a toilet.I shake. For guys who worry about those last few drops getting in your pants you can quickly press up behind your scrotum and get those last few drops out. I do that when I am going commando with thin shorts. Works every time to eliminate the dribble.You said, "while there might be a small bit of moisture."That moisture is URINE!You wipe urine on your scrotum and let it dry there?You said, "Works every time to eliminate the dribble."You now have dried urine on the head of your penis AND on your scrotum.You seem to think this is better than wiping yourself clean with toilet paper.Have you explained this to any sex partners you may have?At the end of the day and numerous trips to the bathroom, don't you smell bad?

Imagine that the obsession with urine being so incredibly foul and urination needing a ritual that to most people would be excessive could be seen as or more negatively than you view... not being upset by water that comes out of your body.

To each their own, but I don't care about piss on my body my clothing and the pheromones in male urine are an aphrodisiac for me. I've never had anyone complain about it but I've had plenty of people enjoy it.

This post was edited

QUOTE POST #41PhilTurner I always shake my penis after peeing and while there might be a small bit of moisture on the meatus there is not much. I never use paper to dry after urinating, even when sitting on a toilet.I shake. For guys who worry about those last few drops getting in your pants you can quickly press up behind your scrotum and get those last few drops out. I do that when I am going commando with thin shorts. Works every time to eliminate the dribble.You said, "while there might be a small bit of moisture."That moisture is URINE!You wipe urine on your scrotum and let it dry there?You said, "Works every time to eliminate the dribble."You now have dried urine on the head of your penis AND on your scrotum.You seem to think this is better than wiping yourself clean with toilet paper.Have you explained this to any sex partners you may have?At the end of the day and numerous trips to the bathroom, don't you smell bad?Imagine that the obsession with urine being so incredibly foul and urination needing a ritual that to most people would be excessive could be seen as or more negatively than you view... not being upset by water that comes out of your body.To each their own, but I don't care about piss on my body my clothing and the pheromones in male urine are an aphrodisiac for me. I've never had anyone complain about it but I've had plenty of people enjoy it.

QUOTE POST # 46

I have read the first part of your post several times and still do not understand the point you are making.
The second part is really confusing. Are you saying your friends enjoy smelling your urine on you and your clothing?

This post was edited