Get a visitor without knowing there coming

Hi I'm John ,
I was home nude as usual and I was making a tea for my wife and myself, so I was happy and whistling to myself when my mother in law come round for a cuppa .
I didn't know she had come in so she sat down as my wife was in other room for something so she didn't know she was in either,
I come in the room fully nude with 2 cups of tea a semi hard on as it was a bit chilly ,
To my amazement she was sitting facing me so I just walked in and said do you want a tea she said yes with my cock about 6 inches from her face as I stood right in front of her,
I said excuse me and she said that's ok if that's ok with my wife but she wasn't happy with it and asked me to cover up

This topic was edited
RE:Get a visitor without boing there coming

Get a visitor without boing there coming

What does that statement even mean?
But since your MIL was OK with it, you should have just stayed as you were, naked.

This post was edited

It's a good thing it happened. She will call before coming over from now on. It's rude to visit, let alone enter, anyone's house without notice. She got what she deserved.

This post was edited

Our next door neighbor used to just open the door, announce herself and walk in. She caught me in boxers several times and nude at least twice. Eventually she started knocking and waiting for us to answer.

This post was edited
RE:Get a visitor without knowing there coming

That was the first time the next time I was cooking breakfast and forgot she stayed over I was naked cooking and she walked in kitchen she just stood there talking to me as I stood with a hard on as I was needing a morning pee but had not gone yet ,
As I finished cooking I turned round and faced her and watched her eyes open wider as she said I think you better cover up that before ame (my wife) comes in I don't mind seeing you but she is bothered so I got my housecoat on went to toilet then come back to cooker to cook her breakfast then turned my housecoat was open so she closed it for me with a smile on her face

This post was edited

Private profile and has to mention an erection in each post. This and other things make it difficult to believe.

This post was edited

In our village it is conventional to come to the back door for friendly visits and one day a lady to whom my wife had given some poppy plants came round with a thank-you gift while I was sitting naked enjoying a cup of tea in the sunshine. She sat down opposite me and I regret to say that I did not offer to fetch her a cup from the kitchen because that would have exposed her to a close view of my groin.

This post was edited

If you are in your house naked, or natural as I like to say, and someone walks into your house unannounced , you have nothing to feel bad about! If you were in her house, and you are natural, then of course you are in the wrong. Stay natural, stay happy.

This post was edited

If you are in your house naked, or natural as I like to say, and someone walks into your house unannounced , you have nothing to feel bad about! If you were in her house, and you are natural, then of course you are in the wrong. Stay natural, stay happy.

Still a little uncomfortable when your next door neighbor who is old enough to be your mother walks in and sees you nude.

This post was edited

In our village it is conventional to come to the back door for friendly visits and one day a lady came round while I was sitting naked in the sunshine. She sat down opposite me and I did not offer to fetch her a cup of tea because that would have exposed her to a close view of my groin.

Put a sign on the gate saying "Warning this garden may contain nudity". I have used it. If they pass that you have no need to feel ashamed at being naked. And behave normally - as you would if clothed. Be hospitable and get the tea. She's been warned that she may get an eye full. (And she might enjoy it). Alternatively put a lock on the garden gate.

This post was edited

Still a little uncomfortable when your next door neighbor who is old enough to be your mother walks in and sees you nude.

if she's old enough to be your mother, she's almost certainly seen it all before.

My in-laws both know that I'm a nudist and definitely do not approve. The MIL keeps having a dig. If it was up to me I'd just go naked just to show my lack of approval of her attitude, but I know that my wife would be furious, and my wife comes before my revenge. In fact my wife comes before pretty much everything

This post was edited