RE:Get a visitor without knowing there coming

Ref mother in-law seeing me I have photo of her in my photo media she's 70 this year

This post was edited

I work odd days and hours, was home getting chores done one morning. Washer running and I am loading clothes in , when I hear Am I interrupting something? Turn and there is my mother in law. She had driven up from her home 80 miles away for a doctors appt. she didnt feel well after the shots or such and dropped by the house to rest. We stood there about ten minutes talking about her doctor and such before she asked if I was getting all,the laundry done or what? Told her I enjoy being nude at home and if it upset her I would go dress but as it was my house and she wasnt expected.....she said she was going to go rest and to do what I wanted.

This post was edited

I work odd days and hours, was home getting chores done one morning. Washer running and I am loading clothes in , when I hear Am I interrupting something? Turn and there is my mother in law. She had driven up from her home 80 miles away for a doctors appt. she didnt feel well after the shots or such and dropped by the house to rest. We stood there about ten minutes talking about her doctor and such before she asked if I was getting all,the laundry done or what? Told her I enjoy being nude at home and if it upset her I would go dress but as it was my house and she wasnt expected.....she said she was going to go rest and to do what I wanted.

And that's the way it should go with you being at home with an unexpected visitor.

This post was edited

The weekend we moved into our home, we were painting the entire inside of the house, as we were waiting for a coat of paint to dry we were relaxing by our pool completely nude without even a cover-up outside with us when our next door neighbor came walking through our side gate to introduce herself and welcome us to the neighborhood. She stated she say us moving in and wanted to come by and say hello, not once mentioning our nudity and just acting normal. Her only comment was that her sons bedroom over-looked our pool area and that he and his friends spend a lot of time up there, so we might want to know that. Then she said 18 year old nerds never want to go outside and enjoy the weather.

This post was edited

Interesting experience, my wife has to constantly remind me to get dressed prior to her friends coming over if am home nude. She knows i would stay nude otherwise if i could.

This post was edited

Interesting experience, my wife has to constantly remind me to get dressed prior to her friends coming over if am home nude. She knows i would stay nude otherwise if i could.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I am reasonably sure my wife told me at one point that I could be nude in the pool and on the deck when she had company in the house, as long as we closed the back curtains, but now has now memory of saying so.

This post was edited

hi happened to me also as I've been naked at home for many years don't even think about it anymore but anyways we ordered some take out and when the doorbell rang forgot we were naked when opened the door to pay the guy he was in more shock than me

This post was edited