Newish To Nudism!

Hello all! My name is Mike and I have been a nudist a couple of months and I'm wanting to get into the social aspect of nudism and looking to make some new friends! My only experience with nudism is that I only get naked when my parents are not home. One of my dreams is to go to a nudist resort, but there isn't anywhere close to where I live. I hope by joining this site is that I'll be able to make some new friends and gain new insight into what its like to be socializing in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Newish To Nudism!

Hi Mike. I too am new to the lifestyle. Ive visited a nude beach many times though. It would be nice to find like minded people, which is why I joined the site.

This post was edited

Hi Mike. I too am new to the lifestyle. Ive visited a nude beach many times though. It would be nice to find like minded people, which is why I joined the site.

This post was edited

Do a Google search for "nudist resorts in Texas", I think you will find there are some closer to you than you think. Do you have your own transportation?

This post was edited

I do drive myself and I have search around my area, but all of the resorts/clubs are far away from me and I'm afraid of driving on the highway because I don't have enough experience, but I really want to go. Another thing is how my mom will react if I told her that I'm heading to a clothing optional place because I don't know if she will let me go.

This post was edited

You're not going to get any experience driving on the highway until you get out on the highway and get it. You can't get that from playing video games. Start on 2 lane highways to get used to driving higher speeds, then do it on 4 lane interstates before moving up to larger laned highways.

This post was edited

I do drive myself and I have search around my area, but all of the resorts/clubs are far away from me and I'm afraid of driving on the highway because I don't have enough experience, but I really want to go. Another thing is how my mom will react if I told her that I'm heading to a clothing optional place because I don't know if she will let me go.

Just tell her you are going to a campground or beach. No need to be specifid.

This post was edited

Do you have your own vehicle, or do you drive your mothers car when you go somewhere? Have you been practicing highway driving any?

This post was edited

Hello and welcome to nudism. Glad you want to have new experiences free of clothes. Near where I live, there are no nudist resorts nearby, so I intend to go to a nudist beach, the important thing is to live nudism and if it is outdoors and in an even better community.

This post was edited