free the penis

I personally think that penises, large or small, should not be supported but let out to hang freely. For a man, it feels so much nicer to let his penis free from restrictive clothing, for women (and other men) it offers a nicer view.

This topic was edited
RE:free the penis

And what about in a nudist beach When penis gets hard?

This post was edited

It happens

This post was edited

And what about in a nudist beach When penis gets hard?

It happens

This post was edited

I personally think that penises, large or small, should not be supported but let out to hang freely.
If you think about it the male genitals evolved (or were designed if you are a creationist) to hang freely and therefore they should be constrained as little as possible - even when wearing clothes.
"Support underwear" is a total advertising con.

This post was edited

Fully agree ,always feels better hanging free without the constraints of clothing.

This post was edited

Well, right you are! No reason why a woman should not be allowed to look at a man's penis, after all men look at women's bodies too.

This post was edited

Walking naked along the beach is one of life's great pleasures. Being able to do this legally is great and we are lucky to be able to do it. The feeling is one of freedom and is quite liberating. Walking & talking with others is also enjoyable and gives others more to look at. I like that Hazel was honest and said she checks out naked men, women have always been ogled at a CO beach. Good for you Hazel and keep on enjoying the view.

This post was edited