seniors

I am new and have looked thru the gallery and saw only beautiful,
in-shape bodies. Are there any senior nudists?

This topic was edited
RE:seniors

Every time you bring up the gallery it comes up with the most popular first. You can resort by newest posted and you will get a more realistic view.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

There are senior's here, I'm in my 60's.

This post was edited

In my sixties. You can search various groups too for seniors and its members.

This post was edited

Nearing 60 - we're out here! There are groups specifically for someone of our age and you can always search by age and some other filter options to find others that you might feel comfortable with.

This post was edited

Ignore the gallery. It doesnt give a true representation of naturism.

Switch the genders you see and add 30 years, thats more like the reality.

On a recent holiday to a naturist village we (at 51 & 47 YO) were some of the youngest naturists around.

This post was edited

Ignore the gallery. It doesnt give a true representation of naturism.Switch the genders you see and add 30 years, thats more like the reality.On a recent holiday to a naturist village we (at 51 & 47 YO) were some of the youngest naturists around.

Agree and would add that In general nothing online is an accurate representation of naturism. The way to experience authentic naturism and see real naturist bodies is to participate in real social naturism.

This post was edited

Ignore the gallery. It doesnt give a true representation of naturism.Switch the genders you see and add 30 years, thats more like the reality.On a recent holiday to a naturist village we (at 51 & 47 YO) were some of the youngest naturists around.Agree and would add that In general nothing online is an accurate representation of naturism. The way to experience authentic naturism and see real naturist bodies is to participate in real social naturism.

I agree, and this and other sites prime concern is to make money.

This post was edited

I agree, and this and other sites prime concern is to make money.
.. ...if only to pay for the costs of running it.

This post was edited

Nobody in life sets up a business to just break even. Money is the motivation that makes everyone get up in the morning.

This post was edited

At nearly 75 I guess I can call myself old. I visit lots of (about 10) nudist resorts each year and see thousands of real nudists - yes we come in all shapes and sizes with few of us being pin-ups. Maybe the gallery concentrates on the younger, more attractive nudists. Nude mags do the same. So what?! I enjoy seeing and meeting real nudists both here on TN and in the various resorts and beaches. As for the money aspect - I'm paid up as a life member. It gives some benefits and the site costs have to be paid for somehow. Otherwise we'd be inundated with adverts.

This post was edited