Finding the right place to start

Me and my wife are new to this. We enjoy laying in our backyard sunning
and swimming nude more times than not. We would like to find an area that we could camp and hike naked.
I have looked up many places and they all look the same. I dont want a place where there are 50 people crammed into a pool or hot tub. We are not swingers and have no desire to sit in the pool, hot tub, kareoke, or attend a dance party. We would just like a place that we can enjoy freely. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice area to camp or hike that isnt overly packed. We have no issue with the nudity but, we also dont want to feel like its a convention either. So does anyone know of a more upscale area that fits this bill? Suggestions welcome.

This topic was edited
RE:Finding the right place to start

You're looking for a "more upscale area" in which to camp and/or hike. Does this imply that you seek a privately-run area with defined boundaries as opposed to, say, more remote BLM-administered public land? Some other questions that come to mind: Are you looking to spend 2 or 3 days at a time, or a week or more? How far from your home (Indiana, according to your profile) are you willing to consider? (Western U.S. OK? What about Canada? Or Portugal, Spain, France, Greece or other European destinations?)

This post was edited