Taboos and Stigmatisms Re: the LPSG

I'm new to this group, so I've been reading some of the past topics. Curious for answers to long time questions but never finding a truly honest and open forum of discussion.
I had a curiosity about the group for some time but didn't join. Wondering what others think when I join such a group.
What do they think? I'm bragging about size? I just want to look at the media? I'm less of a nudist for joining a group about guys with big penises? Then I finally said to myself, "WTF, I'm FreeLee!" I've lived 60 years and at times I have had curiosities and questions. But this isn't a subject you can discuss without it having some kind of stigmatism attached to it by others, whether fellow nudists or textiles, other males or females.
It's sad that just because it is an organ that has a use for sexual pleasure, among other purposes, makes it out of bounds/off limits for any normal person to discuss!

Why? Because it's your penis , that's why! You're never allowed to talk about penises because it's, it's, it's just wrong , that's all!

So is it just me or does this just sound really stupid, narrow minded and absurd!

Like some kind of public paranoiac perversion blown way out of proportion that adults aren't allowed to have conversations about a body part, so what if it's your penis. You read someone's penis comment and immediately the subconscious pervert flag goes up. (Frankly, it is precisely what has prevented me from participating in this group sooner.)
After all it is quite a unique appendage in comparison to other parts of the male or female anatomy.

Truly some of this is justified, because some are just that, pervs and weirdos. Some have perhaps an unhealthy obsession but that doesn't mean that it can't be a topic for the healthy, mature adult conversation of others.

I venture to say there isn't a man alive that hasn't, at some time in their life, wished there was an opportunity to discuss with someone else, ask questions freely and get honest answers about theirs, or penises in general, without the fear of being labeled or embarrassed.

I would like to hear comments from others about this window I opened into my personal self-analysis and epiphanic revelation.

This topic was edited
RE:Taboos and Stigmatisms Re: the LPSG

I'm new to this group, so I've been reading some of the past topics. Curious for answers to long time questions but never finding a truly honest and open forum of discussion.I had a curiosity about the group for some time but didn't join. Wondering what others think when I join such a group.What do they think? I'm bragging about size? I just want to look at the media? I'm less of a nudist for joining a group about guys with big penises? Then I finally said to myself, "WTF, I'm FreeLee!" I've lived 60 years and at times I have had curiosities and questions. But this isn't a subject you can discuss without it having some kind of stigmatism attached to it by others, whether fellow nudists or textiles, other males or females.It's sad that just because it is an organ that has a use for sexual pleasure, among other purposes, makes it out of bounds/off limits for any normal person to discuss!Why? Because it's your penis , that's why! You're never allowed to talk about penises because it's, it's, it's just wrong , that's all!So is it just me or does this just sound really stupid, narrow minded and absurd!Like some kind of public paranoiac perversion blown way out of proportion that adults aren't allowed to have conversations about a body part, so what if it's your penis. You read someone's penis comment and immediately the subconscious pervert flag goes up. (Frankly, it is precisely what has prevented me from participating in this group sooner.)After all it is quite a unique appendage in comparison to other parts of the male or female anatomy.Truly some of this is justified, because some are just that, pervs and weirdos. Some have perhaps an unhealthy obsession but that doesn't mean that it can't be a topic for the healthy, mature adult conversation of others.I venture to say there isn't a man alive that hasn't, at some time in their life, wished there was an opportunity to discuss with someone else, ask questions freely and get honest answers about theirs, or penises in general, without the fear of being labeled or embarrassed.I would like to hear comments from others about this window I opened into my personal self-analysis and epiphanic revelation.

Great post. I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is the exact reason I created this group in the first place.
I honestly had expected that people with experience of nudism/naturism would be more comfortable and open to talk about, more so than people in general, but to my surprise I came to realise this wasn't so.
There are of course exceptions to every rule, and some members have been very forthcoming and upfront about their views, thoughts and experiences.
I suspect you're correct when you say it could be due to a fear of being labeled or embarrassed.

This post was edited
RE:Taboos and Stigmatisms Re: the LPSG

I think some people interpret it like this, if a dude points out he has a larger than usual penis it can be interpreted as unnecessary bragging. But to me that suggests that a big penis is automatically what everyone wants to see which is DEEPLY untrue. There are many many men and women who prefer average to smaller. The idea that 'everyone wants to see large', it's ridiculous lol. And this is coming from a person with a big penis. But yes I think the owner acknowledging it make it less taboo. There's not much to discuss about it for some people, but maybe it's good to know if a dude is comfortable acknowledging his larger than usual penis, lets us know that we may acknowledge it as well and it's ok.

This post was edited