New here

Hi My name is Jesus but it is pronounced hey sus. I know confusing but try growing up with that name lol Anyway I'm new to the site and hope to meet others from all over that enjoy the lifestyle to cam or chat . I live in Boston I am a single parent of two boys 4 and 13 that take up a lot of my time and that makes it difficult to meet others that enjoy the lifestyle. Say hello. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:New here

Hey Jesus! I'm new as well and looking to make local nudist friends. I'm in Boston, 54yo, and gay. I have been interested in nudism since I was a kid and my dad used to take me over to L St. Hit me up if you'd like to chat!

This post was edited

Welcome Jesus.. Been a father is best thing you are doing, hopefully you'll raise him to be a nudist.

This post was edited

Welcome! I wanted to let you know there's a group for nudist dads here, too. If I remember the group name I'll pass it along. Glad you found the site and the group.

This post was edited

Hi My name is Jesus but it is pronounced hey sus. I know confusing but try growing up with that name lol Anyway I'm new to the site and hope to meet others from all over that enjoy the lifestyle to cam or chat . I live in Boston I am a single parent of two boys 4 and 13 that take up a lot of my time and that makes it difficult to meet others that enjoy the lifestyle. Say hello. Thanks

Welcome to All ^^

This post was edited