New Group

Since as men, there are a lot of opportunities to be shirtless even when we can't be nude.
Since there didn't seem to be any groups related to this topic, I have started one.
https://www.truenudists.com/group/shirtless-men/

This topic was edited
RE:New Group

Surprised that there seems to be no interest in this group.
When I can't be nude, I don't like to wear more than I have to.
This provides many opportunities to be shirtless and sharing such experiences is of interest to me.
I would expect other male nudists to feel the same way, but I guess I am mistaken.

This post was edited

I am always shirtless unless I am at work, going into a store that requires a shirt or at church. Everything else is shirtless with shorts, and the shorts come off when appropriate. I carry a tank top in the car that I can put on if needed.

This post was edited

I am always shirtless unless I am at work, going into a store that requires a shirt or at church. Everything else is shirtless with shorts, and the shorts come off when appropriate. I carry a tank top in the car that I can put on if needed.

Same for me except I am retired so work is not an issue.

This post was edited

I am always shirtless unless I am at work, going into a store that requires a shirt or at church. Everything else is shirtless with shorts, and the shorts come off when appropriate. I carry a tank top in the car that I can put on if needed.Same for me except I am retired so work is not an issue.

You should join my group, Shirtless Men.

This post was edited