Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
South Island, New Zealand
Hi all,
I'll be visiting Christchurch and the South Island for 10 weeks from Mid February and would love to spend some time with fellow naturists. I will have camping gear with me if someone can suggest a naturist camping spot or other naturist accommodation.
Steve
Hi, there is a nude camping in Wairau Valley (40km from Blenheim up the valley), called Wai-Nature. Nice setting in the middle of the vineyards. In Golden Bay is Gazebo Backpackers in Takaka, a clothing optional Backpackers with a genious host Paul. He has a lot of information what to do in the surrounding - with clothes or nude. I was there the beginning of this summer and am now in Christchurch.



