AustinJohn in Austin Texas. Meet?

Straight Caucasian 59 nudist seeking to meet other nudists including women and couples to hang out even clothed as well as at Hippie Hollow and maybe some private nude parties. Lets enjoy the style and beyond as things go since experiences are also part of the style. AustinJohn Msg me

This topic was edited
RE:AustinJohn in Austin Texas. Meet?

A photo of me so you know I am legit and not a psycho. Lets hang out.

This post was edited

Guess this isn't working. People viewing and no other nudist women or couples willing to meet? Can even start out clothed if you want in public to prove I am sane. Gee.

This post was edited

FYI Hill Country Nudists no longer allow single guys even if married and partner not into as in my case. Maybe we should create another group locally and find somewhere to meet since Hippie Hollow may not reopen until our new County Judge takes office and gets real. Let me know - AustinJohn

This post was edited

Still none and now I am 60 - gee going to grow old before actually meet some other nudists in or near Austin TX to hang out. I am straight so would love some women to step up but not opposed to couples and other males - we go to Hippie Hollow and solve the worlds problems.

This post was edited

Still waiting to meet other TrueNudists on here - whether a member of this particular group or not. Again I am straight but don't care just for hanging out nude what your preferences are. I would like some nudist female interaction but even hanging nude with other males is better than this current Covid scared hibernating population thing going on. We can be naked and still practice social distancing - I cannot host but am willing to even meet at your place. Gee. I am in Austin Texas so let me know. AustinJohn Even email me - jagaustinawesome@gmail.com

This post was edited