House Guest

So my girlfriend grandmother recently moved in with us and now I'm refined to be naked my bed and bath rooms only. Anyone else ever had to cover up in the one place where where you're free?

This topic was edited
RE:House Guest

Yep, Just got my freedom back. Mom had a knee replaced and stayed with us for almost 3 weeks before she felt confident enough to go home.

This post was edited

Not exactly. I keep seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that would signal my freedom to be clothes free. My oldest moved back in with her two little girls before my youngest moved out. All in all we are a few years past when we thought we would be empty nesters. It looks again like that time may soon be approaching. Now, I even have my wife more on board with creating a private oasis in our little property. Maybe even find a new place for us later on.

This post was edited

I suggest that you should fess-up.
Most older people have already seen it all before and are much more tolerant and less shockable than we usually assume.
You may be in for a pleasant surprise.

This post was edited

My mother inlaw saw me nude it never seemed to bother her

This post was edited

Have considered this and have my position. I dont want confrontations and unpleasant situations. Therefore, if the visit is short I let it slide. But, if it were a longer term stay, I would set some ground rules, given my wife approves.

This post was edited

Every time we have someone visit, including for 2 weeks at a time, 4 times a year when the in-laws visit. They DEFINITELY do not approve

This post was edited

Every time we have someone visit, including for 2 weeks at a time, 4 times a year when the in-laws visit. They DEFINITELY do not approve

Does that mean you arent nude during their visits?

This post was edited

Most who visit us know we are clothing optional, so I stay nude. When the few that aren't comfortable with nudity visit, I cover up minimally. When ANYONE is going to stay with us long-term, we explain that they will be seeing us nude, and we then live normally while they are here.

This post was edited

Im always having to cover up when my kids are at home, so can feel your frustration. However it does mean that when I am naked I make the most of it!

This post was edited

Every time we have someone visit, including for 2 weeks at a time, 4 times a year when the in-laws visit. They DEFINITELY do not approveDoes that mean you arent nude during their visits?

My nudity is limited to our bedroom, although the clothing regulations are much more relaxed than they used to be.

My naked time is limited only to my commute home each day, although I have to cover again before I arrive home. I rarely drive to work naked as getting dressed near work is too much hassle.

Part of the problem is that Mar won't let me discuss nudism with friends so I can never ask if they'd mind. I just never get the option.

This post was edited