RE:House Guest

Every time we have someone visit, including for 2 weeks at a time, 4 times a year when the in-laws visit. They DEFINITELY do not approveDoes that mean you arent nude during their visits?My nudity is limited to our bedroom, although the clothing regulations are much more relaxed than they used to be.My naked time is limited only to my commute home each day, although I have to cover again before I arrive home. I rarely drive to work naked as getting dressed near work is too much hassle.Part of the problem is that Mar won't let me discuss nudism with friends so I can never ask if they'd mind. I just never get the option.

I should ask my wife about seeing how her frequent visitors would feel if I swam and dined nude in the back yard if I kept the curtains closed. My wife said it was OK at one point, but she changed her mind before I had a chance to try.

This post was edited

tell them to get a motel, its your house !! i could see covering for a couple days not two weeks

This post was edited

tell them to get a motel, its your house !! i could see covering for a couple days not two weeks

It's a case of being realistic, and considering what I have verses what I would have if I put my hand down.

What I currently have is a lovely adoring wife who thinks the world of me and me of her, and a good relationship with my in-laws in every other respect.

Being dressed for a couple of weeks is a small price to pay

This post was edited

You are right Gar and Mar. OK you could persuade Mar to talk about your nudism . Everyone around me knows of mine. But that is a world apart from actually being naked in front of them. Being naked is good but not so much as to upset the loved ones around us. Let's be sensitive to the feelings of those around us and not just shout "My house, my rules".

This post was edited

I agree, going textile for a few weeks is a small price to pay for a good relationship.

This post was edited

I know easier said than done but this is the advice I give to anyone dealing with kids/ others moving in. CHANGE YOUR LOCKS!

This post was edited

Ya about the same Mothe rinlaw has been with us about 35 years. Do get to be nude in the work shop some times! Love it!!

This post was edited