RE:Flag a fake

User - naturist_kw2606 in Los Angeles

Has what must be a copy and pasted profile because email exchanges used tortured English completely different syntax than in the profile. Emails back and forth over the past week until the inevitable request for money to pay for a "nanny" so "she" can meet me. Obviously someone in the USA would pay for a babysitter and not a nanny.

1. requested to Skype with me, but not for video or voice call, just text (giveaway #1)
2. asked me to cover the price of the "Nanny" so she can "cover other costs incurred to meet me"
3. Insisted the "Nanny" must be paid for in advance rather than upon her return as I suggested to her was the common way I have always paid for child care.

Here are some examples of what "she" emailed. I'm having fun stringing this person along by the way.

"Spending night together being a nudist will let us enjoy ourselves and yes I believe we going to get alone so well so I have no problem being in person with you plus we are going to be nude together which means accepting each other skin and thats a bond as well between us .. the nanny cost for the days mentioned will cost $250.. and not to worry I will drive to you ."

Hahahahahahah

I am waiting to hear how she wants to receive the $250.00 after I suggested that I come pick her up and give her the cash instead of her driving over to meet me. What do you think? iTunes cards or Western Union wire?

This post was edited

Has what must be a copy and pasted profile because email exchanges used tortured English completely different syntax than in the profile. Emails back and forth over the past week until the inevitable request for money to pay for a "nanny" so "she" can meet me. Obviously someone in the USA would pay for a babysitter and not a nanny.

1. What in the world is that misspelled Adidas knock off logo on her hat that doesn't even spell Adidas?
2. requested to Skype with me, but not for video or voice call, just text (giveaway #1)
3. asked me to cover the price of the "Nanny" so she can "cover other costs incurred to meet me"
4. Insisted the "Nanny" must be paid for in advance rather than upon her return as I suggested to her was the common way I have always paid for child care.

Here are some examples of what "she" emailed. I'm having fun stringing this person along by the way.

"Spending night together being a nudist will let us enjoy ourselves and yes I believe we going to get alone so well so I have no problem being in person with you plus we are going to be nude together which means accepting each other skin and thats a bond as well between us .. the nanny cost for the days mentioned will cost $250.. and not to worry I will drive to you ."

Hahahahahahah

I am waiting to hear how she wants to receive the $250.00 after I suggested that I come pick her up and give her the cash instead of her driving over to meet me. What do you think? iTunes cards or Western Union wire?

This post was edited

1. What in the world is that misspelled Adidas knock off logo on her hat that doesn't even spell Adidas?
2. requested to Skype with me, but not for video or voice call, just text (giveaway #1)
3. asked me to cover the price of the "Nanny" so she can "cover other costs incurred to meet me"
4. Insisted the "Nanny" must be paid for in advance rather than upon her return as I suggested to her was the common way I have always paid for child care.

Hahahahahahah

This post was edited

Hahahahahahah

This post was edited

So sorry for the multiple posts. I was getting a message saying I couldn't modify or edit after I attached the required photo. The instructions aren't very clear and you can only attach a photo after posting a pic.

This post was edited

That's similar syntax as to what I see on various dating apps. I've just been toying around with an obvious scammer for the past few days...

Usually I end my conversations with them with something in Russian like

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/ellenj2255/#medialab
User name ellenj2255
the photo is of a Brazilian actress called Deborah Secco

This post was edited

The fakes/scammers are beyond tiresome. The latest one that was beautiful with a profile that was actually almost convincing. Of course, the picture was stolen off some model's web site. The sad thing was that he/she had about 100 marks (suckers) lined up as friends to try his/her scam on. How many drop dead gorgeous 20-30 somethings are really interested in overweight middle-aged to senior nudist men? Sure, we would like to image they are, but.....

This post was edited

User: https://www.truenudists.com/user/nudist_wm8115/Photo source:https://img87.pixhost.to/images/944/362774723_imgp_2.jpgRussian site with date of 2008.

New profile, same source of photo. https://www.truenudists.com/user/nudie_bc1094/

This post was edited