home nudist when wife is out

I can only be naked when wife is out as she does not approve. I would love to meet like minded people locally but seem to be unable to I keep hoping. Its a lovely feeling being naked I only wish my wife could be of the same opinion. Love the TN site and love camming if anyone would like to chat my email is johnwey1951@yahoo.com.

This topic was edited
RE:home nudist when wife is out

My wife is rarely nude at home, but has no problem with me being nude as long as it is just us.

This post was edited

How long have you been going naked?

If you look on here there are a number of thread, and even whole groups dedicated to your current situation. The general consensus is to respect your wife's view but slowly / gently push her limits., e.g. be slow to dress in the morning, or be naked between bath and bed.

The idea is that she will slowly become accustomed and accepting. However, you know your wife, and don't do anything to risk your relationship.

This post was edited

I'm a little perplexed here. I'm married to a non-nudist. As I type this, my study is 79, even though the rest of the house is a bit cool (all the heat collects here). I work from home, so I work naked (don't even think about the summer). There are no children in our home, so I really don't see why my husband would get a vote on whether or not I'm clothed.

This strikes me as a situation in which you say, "dear, I'm more comfortable naked." It's not a discussion.

This post was edited

kind the same but i still live at home with mum so can only go nude when mum is out
as she wouldn't approve of it

This post was edited