Closed due to Corona Virus concerns

Valley View (OLT) has closed indefinitely (at least through end of March) due to Corona Virus concerns.

John aka cobeachbum

This topic was edited
RE:Closed due to Corona Virus concerns

Bummer, Thanks for the notice John!

This post was edited

Unfortunately, it will likely be much longer than end of March. At what point do you say, okay it is safe to open again? Indefinitely, may be quite awhile.

This post was edited

i was told by a glen eden member they were cancelling, restricting activities/events. here in tucson, mira vista announced they were cancelling the poolside band for saturday and closing the lounge/dance floor until further notice. the pools, pickleball courts, office and tiny 3 butt bar will remain open so folks can still get their drinks when there. i will be working for the census dept but was called and told all field ops and training postponed at least 2 weeks. i currently work for hrblock, big changes for how we will do biz for the remainder of the tax season will be rolled out on monday

This post was edited

MAR in Colorado is closed to all non residents until further notice. All of the CO hot spring we frequent are also closed. Not enough foliage to be nude in my back yard so I am restricted to the house for now.

This post was edited

If DeAnza closed... I suspect that the others in the surrounding area; Olive Dell and Glen Eden may not be too far away from doing the same.

This post was edited

So far Turtle Lake is taking precautions but has not closed.

This post was edited

I just saw that Turtle Lake Resort is closed to all non members. Bummer!!!

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Olive Dell has postponed their Bare Burro 5K until the weekend of October 24 & 25.

This post was edited