Hello everyone in MICHIGAN?

I Have a profile and name Michael. Been here in Bellaire Michigan for little over year. Here taken care of my good old dad. Get this I sacrificed myself to leave Florida to take.care of him. My dad knows I'm nudist some in the house but never see me and don't be want to.LOL! He's still love me. So I just stubble on this. Put a smile on my face. I'm looking to make some friends that enjoys the lifestyle. Peace Michael

This topic was edited
RE:Hello everyone in MICHIGAN?

Welcome to northern Michigan.... We are still a few months away from outdoor nude time.

This post was edited

Hi, Looking for nude buddies in Michigan or Ontario. I'm in southeastern and looking for nude places. Where do you go in Michigan? I winter in Florida and the nude beaches were great.....

This post was edited

Hi, Looking for nude buddies in Michigan or Ontario. I'm in southeastern and looking for nude places. Where do you go in Michigan? I winter in Florida and the nude beaches were great.....

No official public beaches in MI try the nudist compass web site or app for unofficial places if you dont get any tips here.

This post was edited

Thank you

This post was edited

I'm a yooper too!

This post was edited

I'm a yooper too!

This post was edited