Naked online group video chat/yoga??

Hey! Is anyone hosting any online group video chats or yoga/exercise!?? Would love to spend some time with a group of naked friends online :)

This topic was edited
RE:Naked online group video chat/yoga??

Seems like an odd request. Video chat yoga? Sounds kinda like you're here for the wrong reasons.

This post was edited

Simply enjoy being naked in the presence of others!

This post was edited

Seems like an odd request. Video chat yoga? Sounds kinda like you're here for the wrong reasons.

simply enjoy being naked in the presence of others

This post was edited

Where did you pull this from. Seems like your a serial whinger. It you dont have anything productive to input piss off mate & get off your high horse. I stand people trying to creating something from absolutely nothing.. agh ya wanker!

This post was edited

Seems like youre stating your opinion for all those same wrong reasons; and not for the first time either

This post was edited

There are several online naked yoga classes globally if you want to take a class from an actual instructor. Message for details

This post was edited

The nude mens yoga studio here in Phoenix is going online now because of quarantines. I thought it was a great idea. Why do computers have such small screens. Not to mention my phone it wouldnt be any fun. Jim

This post was edited

Simply enjoy being naked in the presence of others!

The combination of your limited time here, your previous posts, your profile pic, and your desire to video chat with naked people caused me to question your motives.

To those who took shots at me, you obviously didn't do the research I did before posting your snarky comment. Otherwise, you would have seen why I was questioning this new member's post. Shame on you.

This post was edited