Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Hiking Nude Near Lake Castaic.
For the last several years I have been hiking nude along a fire road off of Lake Hughes Road
in the Angeles National Forest area that overlooks Lake Castaic. It has the marker 5N32 at the entrance to the
fire road.
I have been able to hike nude there the last three weekends in a row, however with the extended weather forecast calling for colder temps. and rain it may be awhile before I get to hike nude again.
I would like to know has anyone else used this road for nude hiking.
Also does anyone know of other places in the area that would be good for nude hiking?



