Introduction

Hello,

I am a fellow large penis naturist. I started going to a nude beach in Rio, Brazil in my 20s and I had no idea I had a large penis.

It was actually the nude beach that made me realise I was somehow blessed. I won't deny it, I love it and there is nothing better than a sunny Sunday where I can walk around naked on that beach and expose my long flaccid penis with a even longer foreskin.

I am always naked at home and I try to be naked as much as possible. I also try to meet as many like minded people as me.

It doesn't help I live now in London and there are not that many places to be nude, but sometimes there are some private nude parties I go to.

This topic was edited
RE:Introduction

grossonuno you're right it feels good to have people see you for what you are. You have a large penis Sir.

This post was edited

grossonuno you're right it feels good to have people see you for what you are. You have a large penis Sir.

This post was edited

Hello all,
I am an Alaskan who travels through the lower 48 states in the winter, staying below the snow belt. A good part of the winter I like to visit the Magic Circle in Quartzsite Arizona. I am well endowed, that has been a problem for me in the past. My first wife was frigid and terribly tight, I let her have men come home that had small dicks and I would have somewhere else to be. Now that I am old, and have prostate cancer, my size really doesnt matter. Hope to chat with some of you all one day. Thanks for allowing me to join the group!

This post was edited