RE:Underwear

Lots of talk here about the practical reasons for wearing underwear (support,preventing chaffing, etc) but what about erotic reasons?

G strings and thongs, like Magic Silk (see my gallery) look and feel great plus they give they feel of nudity but you're not 100% on show - perfect for on the balcony, around a pool, or a textile beach.

If one has to wear underwear for fear of showing too much - these are perfect for those moments. Put some silk around your cock and balls and you got a nice reminder throughout your day - something that doesn't happen if you never wear underwear as you get used to it.

Boxers just aren't sexy, are they?

This post was edited

I have 1 pair of underwear that I put on when mowing a 30' x 300' area out by the road. After that's mowed the underwear come off and I mow the rest of my very secluded yard naked. It was suggested to me by the county sheriff that I should wear something when mowing along the road. He was here because someone called and said there was a naked guy mowing his yard naked. So I bought a pair of underwear just for that.
Myself though I haven't worn them regularly for 50 years. That's mainly because I don't like layering on clothes of any kind.

This post was edited

I have never worn boxers or gone commando except in hospital. After puberty I began to wear a paper towel in my briefs to soak up any dribbles after peeing and any semen overflows.

I have mostly worn the full-backed variety, white, but have sometimes tried coloured nylon, usually without gusset, or G-strings. I found the standard production types of G-string too stretchy to stimulate my bum hole and the front too small to take an erection, ironic since the back is supposed to excite sufficiently to cause one. So I got to work on an old sewing machine and made some out of non-stretch nylon with a much bigger front that can hold a pad and a full stretch; it is also important to use a material that is readily washable.

Most of the brands of white full-backed knickers have front exits which are practical only for a penis of no more than about 4 inches. When even partially erect, I could pee only by the 'over the top' route; waist bands look neat but are not sufficiently stretchy to comfortably get my prick over. Also, waist bands usually deteriorate quickly, long before the rest is worn out. I would prefer a hollow waistband so that elastic can be replaced or added. Gussets are usually not long enough at the front to take a penis and do not extend far enough backwards. This is a problem for me; I always have my foreskin back which keeps me pointing upwards and prevents shrinking.

I find stretchy unisex knickers the most practical. These are similar to women's full-cut maxi briefs without the gusset which would be adequate at the back but not at the front. There is no front and as there is no gusset, I wear an incontinence pad. They can reach past my navel when needed to hold a full stretch without popping out, or be rolled down to make something smaller. I find I can rub my knob-end and bum hole against my pad without any risk of soiling them, even if I ejaculate.

This post was edited

I have 1 pair of underwear that I put on when mowing a 30' x 300' area out by the road. After that's mowed the underwear come off and I mow the rest of my very secluded yard naked. It was suggested to me by the county sheriff that I should wear something when mowing along the road. He was here because someone called and said there was a naked guy mowing his yard naked. So I bought a pair of underwear just for that.Myself though I haven't worn them regularly for 50 years. That's mainly because I don't like layering on clothes of any kind.

Why underwear instead of shorts or a swimsuit?

This post was edited

The only underwear I wear are knickers. I wore mens pants for decades until my wife wanted me to wear knickers. It took me a while to get used to the idea but I just love them now and wouldn't change back to mens.
I love the softness of the fabric, the lovely colours and with lace trims. Mens pants compared to knickers are like wearing canvas.
Now I don't wear anything else. I have been examined by Medics at my Doctors Surgery and in Hospital during bladder and penis examinations without a care in the world. They've seen my knickers and couldn't care less.
I wear them to nudie beaches and strip off without a problem. I thoroughly reccomend knickers to any man, just try them and see, you'll find them very comfortable.
Please PM me for more info if you wish, and let me know how you get on.
Woodyxxx

This post was edited