introductin my self

hello everyone, I'm Italian but I live in Spain, where nudism is allowed most of the time. I am 33 years old and I have been practicing nudism since I was 19 .. I never did it with ulterior motives, but I must say that over time I started to "peek" at the others, both for comparison and for curiosity. .I have a big penis (they say), I think normal (19 cm in erection, normally 7), but I think size is not very important, aesthetically (I say it as a nude photographer) there are big and ugly penises and small and beautiful penises , therefore the measures are only a subjective thing to the intimacy between two people and pleasure, the important thing I think is to feel good about yourself (big or small penises) and to like each other..but certainly the curiosity to hear other stories is there I always believe :)

This topic was edited
RE:introductin my self

Agreed. And people like a range of penis sizes. I know a bunch of people who prefer a smaller penis on a man, people who prefer average size, people who don't have a pref, and people who like a big penis on a man. I believe based on a few surveys I've seen as well that there is a wide range of size preference on a male partner, if there is a pref at all. Some people say that 'everyone likes it big', I don't think that's true at all. Some do. I'm not confident saying it's any more than just 'some' though.

This post was edited
RE:introductin my self

Agreed. And people like a range of penis sizes. I know a bunch of people who prefer a smaller penis on a man, people who prefer average size, people who don't have a pref, and people who like a big penis on a man. I believe based on a few surveys I've seen as well that there is a wide range of size preference on a male partner, if there is a pref at all. Some people say that 'everyone likes it big', I don't think that's true at all. Some do. I'm not confident saying it's any more than just 'some' though.
This is also true of breasts - I think the parallel can be quite instructive.

This post was edited