Does anyone like the smell of hairy armpits?

Does anyone like the smell of hairy armpits? I love most hairy armpit smell!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Does anyone like the smell of hairy armpits?

yes i love the smell of a guys hairy armpits without any deodorant. i never wear deo and always smell of sweat and i like other men to also

This post was edited

Clean sweat in a hairy pit is the most erotic smell I know... I hang around gyms just to get my weekly fix... Saunas and steamrooms make me horny as hell.

This post was edited

Definitely! The natural smells of a man's body can be very stimulating.

This post was edited

yes I love to smell nice sweaty pits, I too never wear deodorant, I love all natural smells

This post was edited

oh yes i love it with me and also with other men. i hate deodorant. a man must smell like a man.

This post was edited

I do appreciate the natural scent of a mans body and pits. The natural pheromones really turns me on. I don't wear an deodorant myself at home after I take a shower but I do apply it if I go out for the day or when I go to work. My job is very physical and I do perspire and sweat and the last thing I need is to be smelling like an onion field at work. Not very pleasant for others.

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

The natural smell of a man without any deodorant is very stimulating. I love that musky smell.

This post was edited

I'm both a casual nudist and gay man. A little bit mundane when it comes to sex, but step back when that natural aroma wafts around me.
Truly the only fetish I realize is worshipping armpits. I had the occasion once when I lived in Hawaii to experience a hippie couple on a beach. I could catch a whiff from 15 feet away. Even the female with her unshaved armpits was detected and surprisingly I was even attracted to hers.
On very rare occasion I'll use deodorant, perhaps a few times per year and admit that I regularly lift my arm over my head and bend my head down to smell my own.
I remember once in a supermarket a woman behind me tried to embarrass me by retorting so loud that anyone could hear,
" woah!, somebodee has da body odor!" I smiled with pleasure ~~I'm proud of my musky aroma and have never encountered a man who's odor was too strong or offensive. Actually the converse is true.
Here's to staying natural in every way ~~
Tom

This post was edited

I love the ripe smell of a mans pits! Male pheromones get me hard!

This post was edited