Who else has this problem?

I just looked through my friends list. Twenty men and one woman -- and the one woman is none other than TrueNudists celebrity PIPearl, who has fan groups about her. This was not my decision -- 100% of the friend requests I have received have been from men (Pearl was one whom I sent the request). And I only accept a small fraction of the requests I get, because I am not interested in the ones who do nothing but collect friends, maybe occasionally join a group but never participate.

Is it because my profile says I am male and gay? I can see that might make hetero guys hesitate; but it doesn't explain why nobody from the opposite gender wants to be friends, knowing that I'm perfectly fine with the friendzone. Plus, I am not in any gay-related groups, unless you count SaltyBoys.

So, if anyone here has a more diverse friends list, perhaps you can advise me what to do differently? I didn't come here to be just popular with gay guys.

This topic was edited
RE:Who else has this problem?

I probably have the same 20 to 1 ratio of men to women friends here. However, in the "real" world I have more nudist female friends than males. I think most female nudists are very leery of the whole nudist internet scene.

This post was edited