We want to know about nudism beaches in California

Hola

Our next trip will be in 2021, we go to LA first and to San Francisco .

We dont now about nudism beaches, can you recomend us where to go please

This topic was edited
RE:We want to know about nudism beaches in California

Hello guys Unmissable
Black beach the best !!!!

This post was edited

Thanks, and next San Francisco?

This post was edited

They have told us about Baker beach on the banks of the bridge. we don't know it but it is quite popular.

This post was edited

thanks

This post was edited

There is Baker Beach, but it gets crowded. Marshall Beach is right next to the Golden Gate Bridge and is predominantly gay. Accross the bay in Marin headlands you have Red Rock, Black Sand, and Muir Beach. Down the peninsula is Grey Whale Cove and San Gregorio.

This post was edited

hello, im chad.... i live in the santa cruz area, and i enjoy Bonnie Doon, 1 mile south of Davenport

This post was edited

hello, im chad.... i live in the santa cruz area, and i enjoy Bonnie Doon, 1 mile south of Davenport

I agree with Chad. Bonny Doon is a great beach! There's a natural cove that is the nude portion which protects from the winds and a lot of the typical gawkers. The other great thing is that the cove is big enough to spread out, but still small enough to get a sense of community. The people are super nice and very respectful. The attached picture doesn't do it justice (it's taken from the trail going down to it), but beyond the stone outcrop that you see on the left is the nude section.

This post was edited

that's a great tip, thanks!
enjoy it vicariously while we all freeze our collective midwestern winter asses off and be well.

This post was edited

hello, im chad.... i live in the santa cruz area, and i enjoy Bonnie Doon, 1 mile south of DavenportI agree with Chad. Bonny Doon is a great beach! There's a natural cove that is the nude portion which protects from the winds and a lot of the typical gawkers. The other great thing is that the cove is big enough to spread out, but still small enough to get a sense of community. The people are super nice and very respectful. The attached picture doesn't do it justice (it's taken from the trail going down to it), but beyond the stone outcrop that you see on the left is the nude section.

Great wines, too

This post was edited

i live in the Santa Cruz area, (about 90 minutes outh) we have several nude beaches here

This post was edited