Secret Nudist from India

Hi everyone. Im a secret nudist from India. At first I thoughy there were no nudists from my country but now Im comforted that Im not alone. Looking to meet new friends and people here.

This topic was edited
RE:Secret Nudist from India

Just curious....What are the views on nudism in India? I thought as a country they were more reserved however I do see a lot of folks from India here.

This post was edited

Just curious....What are the views on nudism in India? I thought as a country they were more reserved however I do see a lot of folks from India here.

This post was edited

Just curious....What are the views on nudism in India? I thought as a country they were more reserved however I do see a lot of folks from India here.There are lots of nudist Indians. They just dont show their faces, at least most of them.

Is that due to culture or religion?

This post was edited

It's interesting how much the culture affects our activity. I guess we are all a product of our culture. More reserved cultures would drive modesty. Welcome. I'm glad you're here.

This post was edited

i just dont want to revel my face on social media, but i would like to meet, but just depend upon the person.

This post was edited