RE:Shorter Shorts

Does anyone else feel how brainwashed our world is about men wearing short shorts? Yesterday I was wearing shorts that were like perfect. Made my butt look good. Just barely above the knee. Exactly how they want us. Then on my way to the hardware store I pulled them up to expose most of my thighs and they were tight enough to stay up as I walked around. I am telling you it really turns heads. I swear it confuses people. Especially since I have muscular pretty good looking legs. Men women children they all look confused. Thats not the only time I have noticed it. Its just the first time in a while. Its a fun way to be exhibitiony while staying legal so as not to be vulnerable to anyone who might want to ruin your life by accusing you of indecent exposure which is to say you are a sex offender then. And to think back in the eighties its how all males dressed. I remember once I walked into a gas station with short shorts on and the female clerk said to the young man buying something Dont be scared. Like wtf. Its really a fun and never ending experiment trying different styles cuts and lengths in different places. Same thing with swimsuits. Funny how depending where you are the suit cant be small enough. Or if I at my sister in laws pool I better not expose anything above my knee lest she publically shames me again. While she prances around with half her hot fucken ass falling out. lol. And thats my rant for the day.It seems strange to me that women are more likely than men to wear very skimpy revealing clothes but less likely to be nude.A 71 year old woman is extremely unlikely to want to wear skimpy or revealing clothing.It bewilders me that a 71 year old man would, but hay kink is kink.

Actually, it seems like older men are more likely wear short shorts and no shirt than younger ones.
Runners are an exception.

This post was edited

Like I said, a kink is a kink.

This post was edited

Like I said, a kink is a kink.

More likely because older men remember when men being shirtless in short shorts was common so nothing about it seems strange about it to us.

This post was edited

Like I said, a kink is a kink.More likely because older men remember when men being shirtless in short shorts was common so nothing about it seems strange about it to us.

Its definitely a way for us to feel free so to speak. Which is what so many of us nudists are yearning for. Funny you bring up runners. I also notice how so called runners can streak down the suburban neighborhood block with nothing on except the tiniest little so called running shorts and people are unphased by it. But a guy mowing his yard with his shirt off will feel the comment Put a shirt on! He might not hear it but they are saying it. And it fucking bothers me. Because all I see when you reduce it it is all about power and control. People dont mind seeing the runner because not only is he fat free but also because they are condoning his sport. Accepting that he is in appropriate attire for what he is doing. And they are afraid to slander him because the sport of running is bigger than they are. You take that same runner in the tiny shorts though and have him walk down the same street on the sidewalk and there will be a cop on his ass in no time.

This post was edited

Like I said, a kink is a kink.More likely because older men remember when men being shirtless in short shorts was common so nothing about it seems strange about it to us.Its definitely a way for us to feel free so to speak. Which is what so many of us nudists are yearning for. Funny you bring up runners. I also notice how so called runners can streak down the suburban neighborhood block with nothing on except the tiniest little so called running shorts and people are unphased by it. But a guy mowing his yard with his shirt off will feel the comment Put a shirt on! He might not hear it but they are saying it. And it fucking bothers me. Because all I see when you reduce it it is all about power and control. People dont mind seeing the runner because not only is he fat free but also because they are condoning his sport. Accepting that he is in appropriate attire for what he is doing. And they are afraid to slander him because the sport of running is bigger than they are. You take that same runner in the tiny shorts though and have him walk down the same street on the sidewalk and there will be a cop on his ass in no time.

Probably not arrested but certainly subject to ridicule.

This post was edited

I'm starting to see more young guys with shorter shorts these days. Today I went to the grocery store feeling confident in my 4" Chubbies khakis. I saw a couple of much younger guys in shorts that were as short or shorter than mine. Then on the way out I saw what appeared to be a late teen boy with his mom in even shorter gym shorts. Not the first time I have seen all this at that store. It was 95 degrees F here today though so that may have been a factor. Still I felt encouraged.

This post was edited

Like I said, a kink is a kink.More likely because older men remember when men being shirtless in short shorts was common so nothing about it seems strange about it to us.Its definitely a way for us to feel free so to speak. Which is what so many of us nudists are yearning for. Funny you bring up runners. I also notice how so called runners can streak down the suburban neighborhood block with nothing on except the tiniest little so called running shorts and people are unphased by it. But a guy mowing his yard with his shirt off will feel the comment Put a shirt on! He might not hear it but they are saying it. And it fucking bothers me. Because all I see when you reduce it it is all about power and control. People dont mind seeing the runner because not only is he fat free but also because they are condoning his sport. Accepting that he is in appropriate attire for what he is doing. And they are afraid to slander him because the sport of running is bigger than they are. You take that same runner in the tiny shorts though and have him walk down the same street on the sidewalk and there will be a cop on his ass in no time.Probably not arrested but certainly subject to ridicule.

Speaking of getting into trouble, the men's track team at one of the nearby colleges decided one day that since they wore so little to practice and train, they would practice nude. They weren't arrested, but were suspended from the team for a week which meant they had to forfeit a meet. Strange because the performing arts department had performed The Full Monty for the spring musical.

This post was edited

"Short" shorts, which is to say slightly above mid quad are [in my opinion] really only ok in public for sports activities or youngsters [children]. South Africans and men from Zimbabwe often wear ridiculously short shorts and they are just that; ridiculous. I'm not against them; they do just look daft.

Personally I wear Bermuda length shorts as they look smart, are presentable and acceptable but ea h to his own.

I do wear Lycra running and swimming jammers, and cycling shorts though [to just above the knee] and with a good physique it's hard to believe that anyone would be offended.

This post was edited

I assume that you live in the US? I live in Europe and there's just no way that wearing short shorts, and no shirt, would invite comments like those made in posts here. We are a lot more relaxed about such things. The US is peculiar in that its ok to own a military rifle yet accidentally show a nipple in public [Miss Jackson] will create public outrage and end a career!

This post was edited

I assume that you live in the US? I live in Europe and there's just no way that wearing short shorts, and no shirt, would invite comments like those made in posts here. We are a lot more relaxed about such things. The US is peculiar in that its ok to own a military rifle yet accidentally show a nipple in public [Miss Jackson] will create public outrage and end a career!

My dad is a European immigrant and not only did I grow up in the eighties when all men wore shorts that showed off their thighs but dad wore speedos long after mainstream men were shunned into dork board shorts. I got it from him. He used to take me and my brothers to the Lake downtown and I didnt realize until I was in my thirties and finally tried it why he did it. Show off! lol. Chicks dig it!

This post was edited