RE:Kemil Beach, Indiana Dunes

I'm too busy this weekend to be able to get out, but with them calling for 71 degrees and sunny on Monday, I'm driving up for one last naked afternoon on Kemil!

This post was edited

What a gorgeous November day! I had hoped that with it being so late in the season that there would be no one on the beach so I could lay out directly on the beach down by the water, but the beautiful weather brought everyone out of the woodwork. There was a steady stream of walkers up and down the beach, so I had to lay out back in the grass.

I ended up hooking up with a regular who I commonly see there, and we spent the day naked. 3 other guys ended up joining us, so we had a group of 5 naked guys just standing/sitting around talking and relaxing in the November sunshine. By the end of the day, I realized that I had actually gotten a little bit of a November Lake Michigan sunburn!

This post was edited

And to think cuz of covid considerations I did not get out to the beach once this year!!

This post was edited

Hi was wondering if you still make it out to Kemil?

This post was edited

Hi was wondering if you still make it out to Kemil?

This post was edited

I went by Kemil last week. Didnt see anyone. Ive been spending more time at Central Beach, halfway toward Mt. Baldy

This post was edited

May have to check it out!

This post was edited

Yesterday was a beautiful beach da. Not to much traffic to worry about. Was able to lay nakedness no problem right by the shore.

This post was edited