Naked at home

When u cant be outside naked at home is good
Nothing better unless u have a friend thats a nudist
and comes over. live in michigan

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at home

I wish I could live in an area that did not have neighbors. Or, at least neighbors that would not mind if I stepped out on my porch naked to get the mail or to let the dog out.

This post was edited

We live in paradise as we can be nude in our yard.

This post was edited

i find myself going out on the condo balcony more and more, just to be outside.

This post was edited

I no longer reside close to an out of doors nudist beach. Therefore, I only am in the buff in the privacy of my apartment. I prefer outdoors, just not plausible. I find though, during my morning "long walk" (obviously attired) that about half way into it, my mind goes to a point of "I can't wait to get back home and inside" where I can strip down to be in buff again. Perhaps I should have began a new subject, but this will work. Does anyone else feel as though "they are addicted to being nude?" I spent 99% of my time nude. Only when I have guests do I make an effort to be clothed. I reside in an apartment complex where everyone else appears to be "gymnophobs" . . . smilin'. I have actually invited some (regardless of gender) if they would ever prefer to socialize indoors in the buff . . . all I ever receive back are strange looks and no thank you's . . . oh well? Solitary indoors nudity it is . . . I'm happy with it. I guess ;-) . . . jy

This post was edited

I no longer reside close to an out of doors nudist beach. Therefore, I only am in the buff in the privacy of my apartment. I prefer outdoors, just not plausible. I find though, during my morning "long walk" (obviously attired) that about half way into it, my mind goes to a point of "I can't wait to get back home and inside" where I can strip down to be in buff again. Perhaps I should have began a new subject, but this will work. Does anyone else feel as though "they are addicted to being nude?" I spent 99% of my time nude. Only when I have guests do I make an effort to be clothed. I reside in an apartment complex where everyone else appears to be "gymnophobs" . . . smilin'. I have actually invited some (regardless of gender) if they would ever prefer to socialize indoors in the buff . . . all I ever receive back are strange looks and no thank you's . . . oh well? Solitary indoors nudity it is . . . I'm happy with it. I guess ;-) . . . jy

How do you get your errands done if you are dressed so rarely?

This post was edited
xgRE:Naked at home

I have a small home with the headaches that old houses bring, but it's affordable and I've created privacy in the back yard. I go from inside to outside without dressing when weather is good, and tolerate the 50s F if I'm actively gardening. I run nude to the garage for something even when snow is a foot high in the yard. Sometimes I think about relocating after retirement, but having this nude space is pretty compelling for now. Perhaps there will be a time of different priorities.

This post was edited
RE:xgRE:Naked at home

I'm with SSeeker , in CG I'm nude year round. Neighbors don't care, besides my wall is high. Our sanctuary.

This post was edited