Pool Maintenance Man

I got caught by the pool guy yesterday. I was having breakfast nude in the house but about 2 feet from the back door. The inner door was open so there was only a screen. He knocked and started asking a question. I threw the towel I was sitting on around my waist before I got up, so I don't think he saw much.

This topic was edited
RE:Pool Maintenance Man

I got caught by the pool guy yesterday.
Solution:
I'm my own pool guy. So I don't care if I catch myself. I keep telling people, work just doesn't seem like work when you work naked.

This post was edited

If you got caught, why bother with the towel...

Probably because I was sitting with my back to the door when he knocked. Standing and facing him would have showed him a lot more.

This post was edited

I got caught by the pool guy yesterday.Solution:I'm my own pool guy. So I don't care if I catch myself. I keep telling people, work just doesn't seem like work when you work naked.

I'm my own naked pool guy for vacuuming and cleaning the filter, but get skilled help for opening, closing and repairs

This post was edited

I've been "caught" by delivery drivers several times. I don't have any close neighbors so I'm naked 24/7, inside and out. I was washing my truck naked one time and heard something and stood up and UPS driver was coming up the driveway. I didn't have a towel so I just walked around the truck and took the package and said thanks. He said, nice tattoos and got back in his truck and left. He's seen me naked a few times.

This post was edited

Back in Utah, I got a surprise visit from the meter reader. I was on the back patio and nothing I could do but say hello. No big deal at all. Here in AZ, we have a sign that gives fair warning that beyond this point you may encounter nude swimming and sunning. My pool guy knows and does not give two craps about it. He is an old school hippy and is as mellow as mellow can be.

This post was edited

I'm sure your pool man has probably seen it all anyway....I'll bet he could really tell some stories....

Probably has, but more likely in a pool or on a deck than in a house.

This post was edited

I'm sure your pool man has probably seen it all anyway....I'll bet he could really tell some stories....Probably has, but more likely in a pool or on a deck than in a house.

Plus our pool guy is 30ish and I know younger men are generally less comfortable with nudity than older ones.

This post was edited

Back in Utah, I got a surprise visit from the meter reader. I was on the back patio and nothing I could do but say hello. No big deal at all. Here in AZ, we have a sign that gives fair warning that beyond this point you may encounter nude swimming and sunning. My pool guy knows and does not give two craps about it. He is an old school hippy and is as mellow as mellow can be.

Been surprised by the meter reader twice but had a towel handy both times.

This post was edited

Probably dating myself here, but back in the day water meters were located in the basement and they usually had an outside door so meter readers could gain access to read the meter. This door was always unlocked, as were most of the other doors...it was a different time...anyway, a young lady was in the basement buck naked, wearing her son's football helmet doing laundry. In walks the meter reader....he just looks at her and says "I don't know what team you're playing for, but I hope they win...."

Our water and gas meters are both in the basement and we have a basement door, but the meter readers use the front door. Actually we recently got a new gas meter that can be read electronically from outside so we only get 4 indoor meter reader visits a year instead of 16.

This post was edited

I got caught by the pool guy yesterday. I was having breakfast nude in the house but about 2 feet from the back door. The inner door was open so there was only a screen. He knocked and started asking a question. I threw the towel I was sitting on around my waist before I got up, so I don't think he saw much.

I am sure every pool guy has seen it all before and wouldnt have batted an eyelid. You probably drew more attention to yourself by doing the towel dance than if you had stood up and turned round naked,

This post was edited