RE:Pool Maintenance Man

I thought that was a 60's thing. Didn't know there were still meters in basements. I bet you've got a beautiful old home...

Actually house was built in the 60s.

This post was edited

I had a day off from work and was lying by the pool naked getting some sun, reading and listening to music with airpods. I hadnt heard the gate open, but glanced up and saw the sweaty young shirtless pool guy who had hauled his pool supplies in and begun cleaning. When our eyes met he acknowledged me with a grin and wave. He told me I looked comfy and I said it was pretty warm and that he was welcome to be comfy as well. He paused, shucked his shorts and continued cleaning the pool buck nekkid. I do believe it wasnt his first rodeo.

This post was edited

Plus our pool guy is 30ish and I know younger men are generally less comfortable with nudity than older ones.

That's because they don't get to see it enough to get accustomed. You'd have been doing him a favour

This post was edited

In Utah, I told my pool guy I was a nudist, to which he replied, I guess I won't send my wife here. I was nude around him frequently. Here in AZ, I am my own pool boy.

This post was edited