Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
I had a day off from work and was lying by the pool naked getting some sun, reading and listening to music with airpods. I hadnt heard the gate open, but glanced up and saw the sweaty young shirtless pool guy who had hauled his pool supplies in and begun cleaning. When our eyes met he acknowledged me with a grin and wave. He told me I looked comfy and I said it was pretty warm and that he was welcome to be comfy as well. He paused, shucked his shorts and continued cleaning the pool buck nekkid. I do believe it wasnt his first rodeo.



