New to nudism

Hey, Im new to this website and nudism as a whole, but I love not wearing clothes around the house and in my back yard whenever I get a chance. Im looking for a few new friends. Itd be cool especially to have a few that are within a few years of my age. Just send me a message if you wanna talk

This topic was edited
RE:New to nudism

I got a lot of encouragement from the groups here on TrueNudists when I started into nudism about 10 years ago. I met a couple who ran a small nudist guest house and was away on my first nude holiday within months - and from there to social nudity. Through them, and this website, I've made many real face-to-face nudist friends since.

This post was edited

I got a lot of encouragement from the groups here on TrueNudists when I started into nudism about 10 years ago. I met a couple who ran a small nudist guest house and was away on my first nude holiday within months - and from there to social nudity. Through them, and this website, I've made many real face-to-face nudist friends since.

And now you are the one encouraging others.
Thanks!

This post was edited

Welcome to a community that accepts everyone for who they are not what they are. You will find lifelong friends here!

This post was edited

Why do you have a private profile on a social nudist sight?

This post was edited