Thankful for Not Wearing Clothes

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Many Americans can be counted on giving thanks for their good fortune and our bountiful country. I would like to add to that. I am thankful to be able to wake up every morning and walk nude into the kitchen, make a fresh pot of coffee, and enjoy drinking that coffee. I am grateful to feel the special sensations of being nude while doing normal activities; cooking, reading, working. I am thankful my textile wife supports and encourages my naturism.

This topic was edited
RE:Thankful for Not Wearing Clothes

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Many Americans can be counted on giving thanks for their good fortune and our bountiful country. I would like to add to that. I am thankful to be able to wake up every morning and walk nude into the kitchen, make a fresh pot of coffee, and enjoy drinking that coffee. I am grateful to feel the special sensations of being nude while doing normal activities; cooking, reading, working. I am thankful my textile wife supports and encourages my naturism.We must be thankful everyday

Agree with everything you both did, except I don't make or drink coffee.

This post was edited

Probably best summed up as freedom. Be thankful for freedoms and never take them for granted. Human history suggests they are rare.

This post was edited

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Many Americans can be counted on giving thanks for their good fortune and our bountiful country. I would like to add to that. I am thankful to be able to wake up every morning and walk nude into the kitchen, make a fresh pot of coffee, and enjoy drinking that coffee. I am grateful to feel the special sensations of being nude while doing normal activities; cooking, reading, working. I am thankful my textile wife supports and encourages my naturism.

Same here

This post was edited

Probably best summed up as freedom. Be thankful for freedoms and never take them for granted. Human history suggests they are rare.

very well summed up. Yes we should be thankful for and carefully guard our freedoms.

This post was edited

Amen

This post was edited

I am Thankful and today I am finding Joy albeit we are not gathering that traditionally we would do. Happy Thanksgiving!

This post was edited