RE: Hugs

Never gave it a thought you just kind of know who you can or cann't hug

This post was edited
RE: When is a hug acceptable?

Same here, we hug, especially with close friends or aquantances. Strangers that we would not normally hug dressed we don't hug naked either. Just go with the flow and do what comes naturally. We didn't give it much thought either.

This post was edited

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((.)(.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nude hugs from Jen

This post was edited

My wife and I have hugged nude friends when returning to our particular camp, whether in Mass, Conn or NH. No problems with it, but personally I wouldn't feel right with any kind of lingering hug while myself and the lady were nude. Not really a sexual thing, just hard to explain.

This post was edited

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((.)(.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Nude hugs from Jen
LOL, love it ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jen))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This post was edited
Hugs

A major hug is always loved! If pee pee's (or the p & v) touch who cares! The hug is the best part!

This post was edited

whenever offered or needed...

This post was edited

I think these may be the 3 key things from prior posts... It may depend on how well you know the person. Long time acquintance or friend, no issue. Someone you just meet maybe.It's acceptable when you open your arms and the other person moves in for the hug.It's unacceptable when the other person gives you a "I don't think so" look to your outstretched arms.
Here is a suggestion also: if unsure how the other would take a hug (first time hug that is) try a "hip hug". Where you more or less put your arm around 'em. That way there is no way anyone can misunderstand your intentions, and you can see how they would react to a real hug. Just a thought.

I think these two posts sums up things quite nicely. And the latter one offers a good suggestion. Personally, I'm a self-proclaimed "hug-whore" so in generally I love giving hugs to all my friends! So don't fear the RadMan my nudie fam ^.^ *hugz* lol

This post was edited
RE: HUGS!!!!

Sometimes hugs are big ice breaker!!!! Hugs are the greatest when there is happiness or sorrow in one's life. To me they are always acceptable!!

This post was edited
RE: HUGS!!!!

Sometimes hugs are big ice breaker!!!! Hugs are the greatest when there is happiness or sorrow in one's life. To me they are always acceptable!!

This post was edited