RE: When is a hug acceptable?

Hug your friends tight, but your enemies tighter, hug em so tight they can't wiggle.
~ Lyndon B. Johnson

This post was edited

There's nothing wrong with a hug when called upon.
Regardless or location, clothing, nude, etc, etc.
If someone you love or care for needs, want's or offers a hug, just go for it :-)
Hawk

This post was edited

I give my mates hugs when clothed. I don't see myself hugging naked especially my mates when I'm naked. Each to their own once again and our own comfort level. I'm more of a fiat bumper anyhow. :)

This post was edited

"fiat bumper"? Isn't that a car accident rather than a hug?

This post was edited

This post was edited

"fiat bumper"? Isn't that a car accident rather than a hug?Hahaha... Fist Bumper. :D

This post was edited

For us ... it's about knowing the person/persons well enough first. BUT ... I've become good friends (internet friends) with several people and even though we've not met in person, we've had many, many conversations on the internet and I would not hesitate to hug these friends the first time I met them in person. Hope they feel the same way. ;-)

This post was edited

Just hug with the top part of your body and not with a full length press....I agree with this as far as hugging people you aren't as close to. However, some nudist huggers I know will give a full-body hug and just not care about certain parts rubbing on the other person. I actually prefer full-body hugs, they are more loving.

This post was edited
RE: This seems logical

This post was edited

I tend to be biased towards hugs, like many in this thread. I agree with the previous suggestion that hugs that are appropriate when clothed are also appropriate when naked. I think appropriateness has more to do with the mind-set of the recipient than anything else.

This post was edited