Men's Clothing-Optional Campground Missouri

Cactus Canyon Campground and Resort

It's just a few miles east of Ava for men only -- must be 21 or older.

Has a lodge, cabins, dorm, trailer hookups, tent camping with water and electric, and totally rustic camping.

Also, has a pool, hot tub, and sauna -- showers and flush toilets.

Hiking trails.

740 acres.

This topic was edited
RE:Men's Clothing-Optional Campground Missouri

I wish there was a resort like this around here, close to my city.

This post was edited

Cactus Canyon Campground and ResortIt's just a few miles east of Ava for men only -- must be 21 or older.Has a lodge, cabins, dorm, trailer hookups, tent camping with water and electric, and totally rustic camping.Also, has a pool, hot tub, and sauna -- showers and flush toilets.Hiking trails.740 acres.

Do you bring any clothing beside what you are wearing to get there?

This post was edited

A put a t-shirt and shorts on the passenger seat and drive over nude. I can pull something into my lap if necessary on the drive over and back, but I go a bit out of my way to avoid driving through town. So, I'm nude at home, drive over there nude, arrive nude, stay nude the entire time I'm there, drive home nude, and am nude at home. However, besides the t-shirt and short, I always have a full set of clothes in my car -- including shoes and socks.

This post was edited

I wish there was a resort like this around here, close to my city.

Clothing optional beaches in Brazil
Nude in South America
Naturist Resorts in Brazil

This post was edited

A put a t-shirt and shorts on the passenger seat and drive over nude. I can pull something into my lap if necessary on the drive over and back, but I go a bit out of my way to avoid driving through town. So, I'm nude at home, drive over there nude, arrive nude, stay nude the entire time I'm there, drive home nude, and am nude at home. However, besides the t-shirt and short, I always have a full set of clothes in my car -- including shoes and socks.

You should post in " Traveling light" if you only have one full and one minimal set of clothing when you travel.

This post was edited

Are many of the men at the campground nude the entire time, weather permitting?
If so, do you think that it being a male only campground makes it more likely for men to remain nude all the time, relative to a resort that includes women?

This post was edited

The only resort I've ever been to is CCC. Seems like very few men are nude the entire time. I'm a nudist. I really abhor clothing. I'm nude the entire time I'm there. Lots of guys put clothing on in the evening -- not me. Some guys don't even strip nude to use the pool or hot tub. To each is own, but no thanks.

I do find it enjoyable to be the only nude guy in a group. Makes me feel free.

This post was edited

Many of the men who go to CCC do so because it is for men and they can be nude if they want to -- but most are not actually nudists. Of all the guys I've met there, maybe one or two have said their were nudists. I go there specifically because I'm a nudist and I can be nude the entire time -- even when everyone is has clothing on. Don't even have to get dressed to eat at the cafe.

This post was edited

We do have a similar place just outside of Phoenix. It is called the: Copper Cactus Ranch and Men's Retreat. It is clothing optional but nudity is normal. It is only a few years old so a work-in-progress and a bit rustic in spots but very inexpensive and comfortable. No women are allowed. There are RV spaces, tent spaces, finely furnished rooms to rent of various sizes, a fantastic cafe, a swimming pool for the summer, and 40 acres of rolling hills to explore. Their website is: coppercactusranch.com

This post was edited

Sounds a lot like CCC.

This post was edited