nude at the YWCA

year ago i signed up for scuba diving lessons at a local dive shop i was in my early 20's well we had to practice our dives at different Y's as they became available but a few times we actually used a YWCA that was opened for our group only , seems unlike the YMCA there is only one locker room so when we got there we were guided to the locker room as a group can't remember the division but the guys outnumbered the gals maybe 10 guys 4 women its been years ago. anyways i was amazed everyone changed in the same locker room a few i think i remembered wore they're suits under they're clothes but most of us didn't , this was in the late 70's i didn't become a practicing nudist till the mid 80's but wasn't shy about getting nude so i stripped off my street clothes and put on my speedo . the class lasted a couple hours at the end we went back in the locker room and was amazed the whole class stripped out of our suits and showered together , we were all in our 20's i think so we were all old school where after PE class you just stripped from your gym clothes and showered . thinking back it would have been cool to scuba in the nude.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.