RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I trim my underarm with my buzz clippers. Keep it short. But hairy in general below the chest.

This post was edited

Smooth from the neck down, including arm pits

This post was edited

Since 8th grade when started competing in swimming, started to remove all of my body hair, and have been doing it since. Just a few times let it go wild for a month or so. I have tried razor, hot wax, cream and tweezers (now day just use tweezers in the front of my body, since doing the rest is or expensive or rakes way too much time) so being smooth almost all my life, from the neck down.

This post was edited

I was shaving my body for the last few years and decided I would try and see what it looked like shaving my pits and now I keep them smooth all time now. I just think it looks a lot better without the hair.

This post was edited

Never have, never will.

This post was edited

Love that bush on you!

This post was edited

I used to shave, now I go to the spa and wax - chest, arms, underarms, back, all of it. What a feeling, very sensitive and smooth when freshly waxed. lasts 2 or 3 months.

This post was edited

I never shave anything below the neck, and even then keep a slight beard. Couldn't wait to get my body hair growing up.

This post was edited

I have been shaving my pits and the rest of my body since puberty. I have never liked body hair on me. I only have hair on my head and arms. I try to stay nude most of the time. No hair makes me feel more nude.

This post was edited

I shave from the neck down to my toes, back and front!!!

This post was edited