RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I shave from the neck down to my toes, back and front!!!

This post was edited

I had laser on my armpits in 2007. Wonderful choice. The hair is gone for life.

This post was edited

I remove all my hair from my neck down to mt toes, wouldn't have it any other way

This post was edited

Yes, I find I sweat less!

This post was edited

No I don't. Just down there...

This post was edited

Many football player shave their arm pits. Generell is the idea in sports it looks better.
Had no idea this was a common practice among men in Germany. What is the cultural reason behind it?

This post was edited

Hey John, how do you like that No Hair Crew product?

This post was edited

Totally free understand m'y arms. I Always let hairs grow UP. I Never shaved ( im not very hairy ) but i trim sometimes.
For deo, i dont think its more or less important with hairs.
Could b wet but no odors here

This post was edited

I have removed my underarm hair since swimming in high school. I just prefer it on me. I now use "No Hair Crew" cream now. I have done mostly neck down since, but not always.

Hey J-Koch, I don't know where I came up with the name John for you, but I meant the preceding message for you. How do you like that "No Hair Crew" cream product? Is is easy to use without side effects? If you would recommend it, do you have any additional suggestions for successful usage?

Thanks

This post was edited

I have, for many years now. Truth be told, I was always having issues with my underarm hair getting tangle in some of my shirts and it would pull on it from time to time. That was the main reason I removed it but now it's just part of my grooming routine, face, underarms, pubic area.

This post was edited