A common question of erection/nudity

Being new to the lifestyle what happens if i get an erection in public amongst nudists. The times ive been in social situations it hasnt happened but always worried about it. May be its different for the girls as there's no visible signs to deal with there for no judgement. Erections are just something that can occur as nature intended....ideally not in company of others bit if it happens then what do you do ?
Im sure women have those times where the mind may wonder, the body does what it does but no one else sees it.
If im laying in the sun, a gentle breeze it can feel enjoyable. Things grow and move but it could be percieved the wrong way. I think id feel judged, shamed etc if it were to happen. Hopefully it never does.
Thanks all

This topic was edited
RE:A common question of erection/nudity

Don't worry about it. And don't let it prevent you from trying the naturist life-style.

You'll find that the erection, if it happens at all, will go away as quickly as it came. And, as long as you're not going out of your way to call attention to it, people will generally be cool about it. I would add that at some places, you will be expected to keep it hidden by a towel or whatever, so it's wise to ask somebody about what customs are practiced there. But it's really not a problem that occurs very often,

This post was edited

That breeze can be a tricky thing. If it's a problem, roll over for a while until things calm down. Or hop in the water. Nothing like cold water to cool things down.

This post was edited

How about keeping a towel handy until you get acclimated ??

This post was edited