Hello

Hi everyone I'm new to the group my name is Pat I don't think I really belong here but I have been encouraged by others to join this group I say I don't think I belong here because my penis is only 7 in Long and it just seems like it's average. Anyway nice to be here thought I'd introduce myself divorced father of three been a nudist for about 6 years loving every second of it!!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Hello

Welcome, Pat.

You'd of course be welcome to join this group regardless of the size of your dick. We welcome all, men and women, big and small.
According to studies, the average size for an adult erect penis is somewhere between 5.2" and 5.5", so at 7" you're actually quite a bit above average size.

This post was edited

Big is useless if its painful instead of pleasure.Owner play huge role. Women's support can't ignore.

I quite agree and have given up several very pleasurable (to me) sexual positions because my wife finds the the deeper penetration too painful for pleasure. I don't think I have ever orgasmed while totally buried to the hilt in her cunt.

This post was edited

Since the G-spot is only two to three inches from the entrance to the vagina, it doesn't make much difference what the length of the penis is.

But some women have sensitive cervixes (cervices?) and have to be careful with men with penises longer than their vaginas.

Anyway, this discussion has nothing to do with nudism per se, since none of this equipment has any bearing on our public activities. As for private ones, you're on your own.

This post was edited

hi there , 7 is nice and you should be proud

This post was edited

I'm not that large either but I do love them and guess that's reason good enough ;-) Happy to show what I've got.....

This post was edited