A bit of DIY

New to all this but just stripped off in the back garden as its pretty private to do a bit of DIY and gardening.
Realised the gate at the front was open and didnt want any unexpected visitors so walked out the the front and calmly closed and locked the gate.
Thats the bravest Ive been so far and its just after lunch.
Who knows what Ill be like later, I may be running up and down the street

This topic was edited
RE:A bit of DIY

Well done I need some of your bravery send some my way

This post was edited

Well done I need some of your bravery send some my way

This post was edited

Our backyard is pretty safe but I am not brave enough to venture into the front while nude. good for you. I guess small steps.

This post was edited

Our back and side yards are completely private we are nude nearly all the time outside.

This post was edited

When I walk my dog thru the neighborhood, I watch for homes with nude friendly areas. Usually it is a privacy fence with a service door access from their house, sometimes a secluded deck. I wonder if the owners are nudists, something to think about while walking. I have wanted to talk to some, but have never found them outside.

This post was edited

2bnude. I have often done the same thing. I see some extra effort for privacy and wonder if they might be nudists.

This post was edited

My yard is wide open to all around so I can't enjoy it the way I would like. We are looking to move closer to our Grandson so I'm looking for places out of a development or wooded so I can roam around freely. Can't wait. Only problem it's up in New Hampshire so it will be only summer months. But better than not being ableto go nude at all.

This post was edited

When I walk my dog thru the neighborhood, I watch for homes with nude friendly areas. Usually it is a privacy fence with a service door access from their house, sometimes a secluded deck. I wonder if the owners are nudists, something to think about while walking. I have wanted to talk to some, but have never found them outside.

I don't have a dog, but I sometimes think the same way when walking or biking.

This post was edited

Walker past a house with a thick hedge yesterday and heard the sound of kids enjoying a splash in the water coming from beyond. Thought about the possibilities...

This post was edited

A start. as confidence grows you will walk around and not even other you are nude. even chat over the gate.

This post was edited