RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

I would assume that you drive to Blind Creek nude.Can you walk from the parking lot to the beach nude also?If not what do you wear. Speedo? Shorts? Towel?
Sometimes I drive there nude, but since I have to be wearing something to get in the car and nudity is not allowed in the parking lot or the nature trails, i don't bother to drive there nude My usual attire for the parking lot is:

This post was edited

I would assume that you drive to Blind Creek nude.Can you walk from the parking lot to the beach nude also?If not what do you wear. Speedo? Shorts? Towel?Sometimes I drive there nude, but since I have to be wearing something to get in the car and nudity is not allowed in the parking lot or the nature trails, i don't bother to drive there nude My usual attire for the parking lot is:

My usual attire for the drive to Gunnison, in the parking lot and on the trail is a black tan through swim brief with about the same coverage.
If the temperature is reasonable, I drive with the top down.

This post was edited

Was at the daughters couple days ago.

This post was edited

Again now.

And now.

This post was edited

Again now.And now.

And again yesterday.

This post was edited

With the exception of about 20 minutes checking in at the clothing optional campground and dinner last night at their cafe, I have been nude since 5:30pm Wednesday, having done the entire drive up including all the gas stops and pee breaks nude. Going to go for a nice nude walk around the campground, then go to the pool and leave here around 1pm.

This post was edited

With the exception of about 20 minutes checking in at the clothing optional campground and dinner last night at their cafe, I have been nude since 5:30pm Wednesday, having done the entire drive up including all the gas stops and pee breaks nude. Going to go for a nice nude walk around the campground, then go to the pool and leave here around 1pm.

Is nudity not allowed in the office and cafe?

This post was edited

Is nudity not allowed in the office and cafe?
No, the office area and outside area is visable by the family across the street. The Cafe per health department regulations

This post was edited

Last night at the pool bar at Bourbon St Pub in Key West....frolicking in a rain band associated with the tropical depression. Will be naked there this afternoon (like almost every day when Im here I n Key West)

This post was edited

Now.

This post was edited